More and more Filipinos are using digital wallets these days. Indeed, having an e-wallet definitely comes in handy, especially for buying load, paying bills, sending money, and making other transactions.
One of the most popular e-wallets in the Philippines nowadays is Coins.ph. In this article, we will take a closer look at this digital wallet, how to cash-in, and its features.
How Can I Cash-in My Coins.ph Wallet?
First, let us talk about how to add money or “cash in,” so that you can start using the app’s various services.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to cash in your Coins.ph wallet:
- Log in to your Coins.ph account and click “Cash In.”
- Choose your preferred cash in method. The list includes several options, such as: online banking (e.g. InstaPay and PESONet-member banks); remittance centers (e.g. Cebuana Lhuillier, Western Union); department stores (e.g. Robinsons Business Center, SM Bills Payment Center); and other e-wallets (e.g. GCash, PayMaya).
- Enter the amount you’d like to cash in. Then, click “Complete cash in.”
- Follow the instructions to complete your payment. This may include online or offline (i.e. over-the-counter) options, depending on your chosen cash in method.
As an alternative to using the app, you can use the Coins.ph website. The steps are pretty much the same: log in to your account, click “Cash In,” choose a cash in method, enter the amount you’d like to cash in, and follow further instructions to complete your transaction.
You may also want to read:
How to Cash In Lazada Wallet Thru GCash
What is Coins.ph?
Coins.ph is a fintech company that enables anyone, including the “unbanked” population, to have access to financial services using their mobile phones. Established in 2014, it currently serves more than 10 million subscribers.
Notably, Coins.ph is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). In fact, it is recognized as Asia’s first blockchain-based company to have Virtual Currency as well as Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank. Let’s get to know more about what this digital wallet has to offer!
What Can I Do with Coins.ph?
There are plenty of things that you can do with Coins.ph. Here is a rundown of the e-wallet’s various features:
- Buy Load. You can use Coins.ph to purchase prepaid load from different networks, such as Globe, Smart, Sun, TM, and Talk N Text. And just a reminder, you can no longer convert your Globe load to GCash.
- Pay Bills. With Coins.ph, you can pay bills anytime, anywhere! The e-wallet’s partner billers include Globe, Smart, PLDT, along with utility companies like Meralco, Maynilad, and Manila Water. Also on the list are government agencies such as the Social Security System (SSS), Pag-IBIG, and the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
- Buy Game Credit. Do you love playing games? Using Coins.ph, you can easily buy game credits like Cherry Credits, Garena Shells, Razer Gold, and Steam. Awesome! If you play Mobile Legends, you may also buy diamonds using GCash.
- Remit Money. With Coins.ph, sending and receiving money is easy as 1-2-3! Using this mobile app, people in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, and the United States can send money to families and friends in the Philippines.
- Buy Digital Currency. Thinking of investing in digital currency? Using Coins.ph, buying Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other digital currencies is now quick and convenient. If you use Gcash, you can only buy cryptocurrency via P2P on Binance.
- Other Features. Coins.ph is a handy tool for business (e.g. sending and receiving payments). It also has a “scan and pay” feature for cashless shopping, a “donate to charity” function, and much, much more.
Some Final Thoughts
Without a doubt, Coins.ph is among the leading e-wallets in the Philippines today. In addition to buying load, paying bills, buying game credits, and remitting money, you can use the app to buy and sell digital currency, which is becoming more popular these days. We certainly hope that the above guide has been helpful, especially for new Coins.ph users. For more information about this mobile app, including its latest features and updates, please visit the Coins.ph official website at https://coins.ph/.