Among the most popular financial services providers in the Philippines today is Cebuana Lhuillier. Whether you need to send money, pay bills, buy load, or pawn jewelry, chances are you’ll find a Cebuana Lhuillier branch nearby. Plus, you can track your transactions, too!
What is Cebuana Lhuillier?
Cebuana Lhuillier Pawnshop is a leading non-bank, financial services provider in the Philippines. It has more than 2,500 branches across the country, offering pawning, remittance, bills payment, micro-savings, micro-insurance, and other services to Filipinos.
Notably, Cebuana Lhuillier is owned by the PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies (PJLGC), which was established in 1988. Although Cebuana Lhuillier is the flagship brand of PJLGC, the parent company also owns companies in the retail, hotel and restaurant management, sports management, IT, and real estate sectors, namely: Le Soleil de Boracay Hotel, Bacau Bay Resort Coron, Cebuana Lhuillier Jewelry Premium, and Networld Capital Ventures, Inc.
What are the Services Offered by Cebuana Lhuillier?
Cebuana Lhuillier provides different financial services, including:
- Pawning. For those who need instant cash, the company offers pawning services with higher appraisal rates compared to other pawnshops. It accepts gold, diamond, platinum jewelry and watches, mobile phones, and laptop computers.
- Money Remittance. Sending money inside and outside the Philippines is made possible through Cebuana Lhuillier’s Pera Padala services. You can remit money instantly in any of the company’s 2,500 branches across the Philippines.
- Micro-Insurance. The company provides several types of insurance, depending on customers’ needs. These include accident insurance, emergency health care, vehicle insurance (for cars and motorcycles), and property insurance (for homes and businesses).
- Micro-Savings. This is an interest-bearing product that involves low initial deposit and has zero maintaining balance. It’s similar to having a bank savings account!
- Other Services. Cebuana Lhuillier provides currency/foreign exchange services, bills payment, and e-loading, among other services.
How to Send Money via Cebuana Lhuillier?
Sending money through Cebuana Lhuillier is quick and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Go to any Cebuana Lhuillier branch.
- Fill out the Pera Padala form. Enter your name, the recipient’s name, amount to be sent, and other details.
- Present the form, a valid ID, and Cebuana Lhuillier 24k card (if you are a cardholder) to the branch personnel.
- Pay the total amount. This includes the amount to be sent plus a minimal processing fee.
- Keep the Pera Padala form as proof of your transaction. This form contains a 10-digit control number. That’s it!
After sending the money, give the 10-digit control number to your recipient. He/She can now go to the nearest Cebuana Lhuillier branch to claim the remittance. When claiming the money, he/she should present the control number, along with a valid ID.
How Can I Check My Money Transfer in Cebuana Lhuillier?
The great thing about Cebuana Lhuillier’s remittance services is that you can always check your money transfer online, be it a domestic or international transaction. Simply enter the control number in the field above, and you can verify the status of your transaction.
Cebuana Lhuillier Rates
Compared to other financial services providers, Cebuana Lhuillier’s rates are very affordable. The exact amount depends on your location, amount to be sent, and whether it’s a domestic or international transaction. Indeed, the company’s rates are among the best out there!
Different services, affordability, numerous branches nationwide — these are just some of the things that make Cebuana Lhuillier truly popular among Filipinos. For more information about this company, you can visit its official website at https://www.cebuanalhuillier.com/ and follow its Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cebuanalhuillierpawnshop.