Sending money for your loved ones has never been this easier after you’ve learned about the Cebuana Pera Padala. You don’t need to wait for a couple of days to let them receive your hard-earned money. With Cebuana, everything is possible. What’s more, the updated pera padala rates in 2020 are lower than other competitor branches nationwide.
Also read: Palawan Express Rates
Its purpose is to bring convenience to Filipino people while bringing smiles to families. It has the most competitive rates in the Philippines – the reason why you have to search no more. In the entire country, Cebuana Padala has 2500 branches for easier sending and receiving of money.
One more thing you will love about this company is the branches it has outside the country. Which means, OFWs can send money to their parents or relatives from abroad most conveniently. Aside from the said remittance service, it also includes services, such as e-load, bills payment, foreign exchange, banking, micro-loans, micro-insurance, pawning, and more.
What you need to know is how easy to remit money via Cebuana Pera Padala. We are about to tell you the simple ways to do that.
How To Send Money via Cebuana Pera Padala
- Visit at the nearest Cebuana Lhuiller branch in your city.
- As you enter, you can ask for the guard for the Pera Padala Form. Make sure to fill out all the empty spaces.
- After completing the form, present it together with your valid ID. Prepare your 24k card if you have one. Then, give the money you are going to remit, plus the rate depending on the money’s amount you are going to send. (We will show you the complete pera padala rates shortly.)
- Receive your form and secure it. Make sure to count your change before leaving the vicinity.
- Send the 10-digit control number to your receiver. Done!
On the other hand, if you are the one to receive the remittance, just do the same initial procedure. Just get the Pera Padala Form and complete filling it out. Present your ID and 24k card (if you have one), then you are ready to go. Again, don’t forget to count your money before leaving.
Cebuana Lhuillier Pera Padala Rates 2020
|From||To||Metro Manila||Northern Luzon||Southern Luzon||Visayas||Mindanao|
International Cebuana Pera Padala Rates 2020
|Principal Form||Principal To||Charge Amount|
As you can see from the table above, the prices are lower than expected. Whether you are thinking of remit from domestic or abroad, the rates show a balanced remittance fee. You can compare the pera padala rate here.
Need not to go anywhere. Cebuance Lhuiller is always at your back! Make giving more rewarding by using the most affordable service with the most competitive rates in the country.