Are you looking for a full-time job or additional income? Do you also own a motorcycle and are skilled in navigating? If yes, then becoming a Shopee delivery rider might work for you.
But how do you become a Shopee delivery rider? So to find out, keep reading as we share the requirements and application process to become a Shopee delivery rider.
What are the duties of a Shopee Delivery Rider?
Before anything else, let’s first discuss the duties of a Shopee delivery rider, including:
- Loading the assigned goods for delivery to your vehicle and unloading to the receiver’s designated address
- Keeping the parcels safe and in good condition to ensure that customers will receive complete and undamaged orders
- Transport the deliveries on time to the customers and in a polite manner
- Provide excellent customer service when delivering parcels
- Strictly comply with the standard operating procedures (SOP) whenever delivering parcels
- Immediately inform your superiors when you’ve experienced problems while performing your job
How do I become a Shopee Delivery Rider?
If you think that becoming a Shopee delivery rider suits you, the first two things you’ll need are to have a motorcycle and become familiar with navigation. In addition, you’ll also need a smartphone with call and text to all networks and mobile data, so you can contact the customer when you’re delivering their parcels and locate their area for efficient delivery.
What are the requirements to apply as a Shopee Delivery Rider?
Aside from owning a motorcycle, you also need to comply with the following requirements listed below when applying as a Shopee delivery rider:
- Latest resume
- Valid Driver’s License (professional or non-professional)
- Latest Motorcycle OR and CR (Official Receipt and Certificate of Registration)
- Government Clearances (NBI, Police Clearance, and Barangay Clearance)
- 1×1 and 2×2 ID photos
On the other hand, you may also submit the following requirements but optional:
- SSS Number
- Pag-IBIG Number
- PhilHealth Number
- TIN Number
- PSA Birth Certificate
- PSA Marriage Certificate Contract
- PSA Birth Certificate of Dependents
How to apply as a Shopee Delivery Rider?
After securing the application requirements, the next step is to apply as a Shoppe delivery rider by following the steps below:
- Sign up for the SPX rider application form.
- Provide an active email, your name, and contact number.
- Choose whether you have a professional or non-professional driver’s license.
- Select your preferred location.
- Double-check your application details and click Submit.
- Then, wait for a text or call from Shopee’s agency partners for the scheduled interview.
How much Shopee Delivery Rider earns?
If you’re interested in becoming a Shopee delivery rider, you can earn around P14,000 monthly. However, it is only an estimated figure since your earnings as a Shopee delivery rider depend on the successful deliveries you’ve made and other factors such as getting incentives.
In summary, becoming a Shoppe delivery rider will surely give you an extra source of income, or you can even work full-time. This job is also ideal for those who love to drive, especially for skilled navigators. Nonetheless, you can become a Shopee delivery rider considering that you have a motorcycle and documentary requirements for application.
For further inquiries, you may also contact Shopee Customer Service through the following:
- Hotline- 02 8 880 5200
- Email- email@example.com