Shopping online is undeniably one of the most convenient services provided by e-commerce, such as Shopee. From daily goods and tech to the quirkiest finds, Shopee got everything in store for you. And despite the great offers and services, chances are you’ll encounter problems with your purchase or request a refund for return orders.
So if you’re tracking a parcel that hasn’t arrived for days or requesting a refund, read our guide to learn how to contact Shopee Customer Service.
Related article: 4 Ways How to Reach GCash Customer Support
How to contact Shopee Customer Service?
If you’re having difficulties using your Shopee account, inquiring about your missing parcel, or reporting any concern, here are the following ways to contact Shopee Customer Service.
The easiest way to contact Shopee Customer Service is to call their hotline at 02 8 880 5200. However, you can only reach the Shopee hotline from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on weekdays and 9:00 to 6:00 pm on weekends.
Aside from their hotline, you can contact their customer service at 0327779222 from 7:00 to 10:00 pm daily for Shopee, while 6:00 am to 12:00 am daily for ShopeeFood.
Via Chat In-App
Another way to contact Shopee Customer Service is to chat with them in-app, which is available 24/7 and very cost-effective. To contact Shopee in-app chat support, click the chat button and start explaining your concern.
If you can’t get through Shopee contact numbers, you can also try sending your concern to their email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Via Social Channel
For Facebook users, you can also contact Shopee Customer Service at their official Facebook page. Then, click the Message button to report your concern.
You may want to read: How To Activate SPayLater in Shopee
Via Shopee Customer Service Team
As a last resort, you can go directly to Shopee’s official website to contact their customer service. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Shopee Customer Service Team page.
- Select if you’re a Buyer or Seller.
- Choose the topic of your inquiry.
- Enter your Shopee Username.
- Enter your email address.
- Fill out the other required fields based on your concern.
- Explain the issue you’d like to report or inquire about in the Description box.
- Attach a maximum of 5 files related to your report.
- Tick off the I’m not a robot box and click Submit.
How to contact ShopeePartner Customer Service?
On the other hand, if you want to contact a specific store or ShopeePartner Customer Service, you can reach them through their in-app chat support. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Shopee app and log in.
- Select the ShopeePartner app you wish to contact.
- Under the Settings page of the ShopeePartner, click Help Center.
- Click Chat now and directly chat with the ShopeePartner Customer Service.
With many ways to contact Shopee Customer Service, you’ll never have to worry as they have a 24/7 customer support agent you can chat with and answer your concern by calling them for urgent matters. In addition, you can directly contact a store or ShopeePartner Customer Service you’re transacting with, so you’ll get first-hand answers to your queries.