Whether you’re looking for convenient ways to pay bills online or to perform cryptocurrency transactions, Coins PH is a great Bitcoin platform you can start with to venture into digital finance. And if you recently downloaded the Coins PH app or have encountered a problem with your account, you’ve landed on the right spot. In this article, we’ll discuss how to contact Coins PH customer service, so keep reading.
What is Coins PH?
Coins PH is a Bitcoin platform established in the Philippines in 2014, which is Asia’s first-ever blockchain company with over 10 million users holding both Electronic Money and Virtual Currency Issuer licenses. This company allows its users to access local and foreign remittances, mobile airtime, pay bills, shop online, and buy mobile load and game credits.
In addition, Coins PH is authorized by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) to allow its users to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency, including Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash. Coins PH users can also conveniently perform financial transactions since the company has over 33,000 local partners and over 500,000 worldwide.
How to contact Coins PH Customer Service?
Like any other financial service provider, there are times when you’ll encounter problems with your account, Coins PH mobile app, or when performing transactions. So if you’re having difficulties, here’s how to contact Coins PH customer service.
Call Support Hotline
For urgent concerns, you may contact Coins PH customer service through their hotline (02)882-26467 (882-COINS). Remember, Coins PH hotline numbers are only available from 8 am – 7 pm, from Monday to Friday.
Contact Support In-App
If you can’t get through Coins PH hotline number, you can opt to contact their customer service by sending a message in-app. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Coins app and log in.
- On the lower right corner of the dashboard, click the Account button.
- On the next window, select Help Center on the drop-down menu.
- To get help, select Suggested topics and click Request.
Contact Support Coins PH online
After you sent a message to Coins PH customer service in-app and there’s no response, you can also send them a message through their official website by following the steps below:
- Visit Coins PH and log in.
- On the lower right of the homepage, click the Help button.
- On the next window, click Contact Us.
- Enter an active Email address and choose the Issue details.
- Under the How can we help you section, explain your concern and click Send. Also, you can attach up to 5 files related to the issue you’re reporting.
Submit a Support Ticket
Additionally, you can contact Coins PH customer service via the Submit a Support Ticket, so follow the steps below:
- Visit the Submit a request page.
- Provide an active email address and mobile number.
- Enter a Subject.
- In the Description box, explain your concern.
- Choose the Issue Details and click Submit. You can also add files as proof of the issue.
Coins PH is a helpful and functional app for many, allowing its users to manage and grow their money. With the Coins PH app, users can easily access other services and purchase goods. So if you’re having trouble with your account or transaction, don’t hesitate to contact Coins PH customer service, as they’ll surely help you.