If you’re planning to get a new phone or saw a beautiful pair of shoes on Shopee but are currently out of spare cash, you might be missing out on good deals. Nonetheless, you don’t have to wait for months to save money, so you can purchase new shoes or gadgets as you can now buy and pay your orders on Shopee later.
With the GCash GCredit feature, it is possible to shop and pay later your Shopee orders. So if you’re wondering how to pay Shopee using GCredit, keep reading.
What is GCredit?
GCredit is the GCash app mobile credit line, allowing eligible users instantly pay their orders and bills later. This feature allows selected GCash users to borrow money without additional requirements and is accessible anytime to pay for online transactions over 17,500 shops and billers. Through GCredit, users only need to pay the borrowed amount and interest. Furthermore, GCredit offers continuous credit line access up to a certain amount as long as the credit dues are settled on time, which is not allowed in other loans.
How to unlock GCredit?
As stated earlier, GCredit is only accessible by eligible GCash users who meet the following requirements:
- Fully verified GCash account
- At least 21 years old
- High GScore rating
So if you have a fully verified GCash account, you need to increase your GScore rating to unlock the GCredit feature. You can also access up to 10000 GCredit limits once you have around 600 GScore ratings, so continuously use the GCash app features to unlock your GCredit.
Once you’re eligible for GCredit, log in to your GCash wallet and click Manage Credit to apply for GCredit. The application is instant and doesn’t need additional requirements. With an active GCredit, you can now pay bills, QR, and shop online in Shopee without worrying about running out of funds.
How to pay Shopee using GCredit?
Before proceeding with the payment, ensure that your GCredit is active and the total amount you’re purchasing is within your remaining credit limit. You can also check on the GCash app your remaining credit limit by clicking Manage Credit. To proceed with your purchase, follow the steps below on how to pay Shopee using GCredit:
- Launch the Shopee app and look for items to purchase.
- After adding the items to the cart, go to your shopping cart. Then, select the items you want to purchase and click Check Out.
- On the Checkout page, click Payment Option and select Payment Center / e-Wallet.
- Next, select GCash on the list of payment methods and click Confirm.
- Double-check your payment details and ensure GCash is the chosen Payment Option. Then, click Place Order.
- Enter your email address for confirmation and click Pay.
- Afterward, log in to your GCash account by entering your GCash-registered mobile number and click Next.
- Enter the 6-digit authentication code sent to your GCash registered mobile number and click Next.
- Input your 4-digit GCash MPIN and click Next.
- On the payment page, select GCredit and click the Pay button to complete your purchase.
- Wait for a confirmation message stating a successful transaction.