Many GCash users who primarily use the app for their online transactions, such as freelancers and online sellers, usually encounter problems with the default transaction limit of P100,000 per month if their income or sales increase. Also, if you’re constantly reaching the P100,000 transaction limit yourself, it may be high time increasing your GCash transaction limit to P500,000. So follow the steps in this guide on how to increase your GCash limit to 100k and 500k.
What is a GCash limit?
GCash limit is the maximum amount that users can access per month, including the wallet capacity and incoming and outgoing transactions. In the GCash app, four different profiles have varying maximum wallet capacity and transaction limits, including the following:
Wallet Limit- P50,000
Incoming Limit- P10,000
Outgoing Limit- P10,000/month
- Fully Verified
Wallet Limit- P100,000
Incoming Limit- P100,000
Outgoing Limit- P100,000/day
- GCash Plus/Enterprise
Wallet Limit- P500,000
Incoming Limit- P500,000
Outgoing Limit- P100,000/day
Wallet Limit- P1,000,000
Incoming Limit- P1,000,000
Outgoing Limit- P500,000/day; P1,000,000/month
How to increase my GCash limit to 100k?
Increasing your GCash limit to 100k is easy to do by simply getting a fully verified GCash account. Once you have a fully verified GCash account, your wallet limit and incoming and outgoing monthly transaction limits increase to P100,000. In addition, you can access more GCash services that basic profiles don’t have, such as Send Money, Shop Online, and Bank Transfer. So if you don’t have a fully verified GCash account, follow the steps below.
You may want to read: How To Increase GScore in GCash
How to get a fully verified GCash account?
If you need a fully verified GCash account, first, prepare a valid and not expired government ID, including the following, to get immediate verification:
- Driver’s License
- Philhealth Card
- Voter’s ID
- SSS ID
- PRC ID
- Philippine Postal ID
Then, take a clear photo of your original valid ID and a selfie of your entire face in a well-lit room during the process. Also, wear proper attire, ensure that you’re the only one in the photo, and don’t cover your face. To get a fully verified GCash account, follow these steps:
- Launch the GCash app and log in.
- On the bottom right of the dashboard, click the Profile button.
- Below your name, click Verify Now.
- Click Get Verified.
- On the list of Recommended IDs, select one type of ID that you have. Ensure your chosen ID type matches the photo you’re uploading, or you’ll get a rejected application.
- Take a clear and readable photo of your chosen government ID. If submitting an Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR), take a front and back picture.
- Click Submit if satisfied or retake if blurred.
- Read the guide on taking a proper selfie and click Next.
- Take a clear selfie scan.
- Fill out the required information and click Next.
- Review your information and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Then, click Confirm to apply.
- Wait for up to 24 hours to check if approved or rejected.
How to increase my GCash limit to 500k?
On the other hand, if you’re exceeding the 100k limit monthly, it’s time to increase your GCash limit to 500k. To do so, follow the tips below:
- Get a fully verified GCash account.
- Link a bank account or Mastercard to your GCash account, including BPI, UnionBank, or Payoneer.
- If you don’t like to link your bank account, you can opt to open a GInvest or GSave account. Then, invest or deposit at least P100.
After doing the stated tips, wait for around 24 hours, and you’ll receive an SMS notification indicating the increase of your GCash limit to 500k.
What is GCash PRO Biz Starter 99?
GCash PRO Biz Starter 99 is another way to increase your GCash limit to 500k without linking any bank account. It is also available to all GCash users, excluding those involved in abusive or fraudulent behavior in GCash promotions. Furthermore, subscribing to GCash PRO Biz Starter 99 comes with 5-free bank transfers per month, insurance coverage, and up to 10% GLoans interest rebate. And to subscribe to this service, follow these steps:
- Fill out the sign-up form here.
- Ensure that your GCash wallet has at least a P99 balance.
- After submitting the sign-up form, your GCash wallet will get a deduction fee of P99.
The subscription will last for 30 days, taking effect on the date of fee deduction. You’ll also receive the benefits in 3 business days. If you continuously subscribe, your GCash wallet will get a P99 deduction for subscription renewal on the 31st day of the month.