If you’re tired of playing as a Mythic or you want to start fresh using a smurf account, it is time to create a new Mobile Legends account. On the other hand, if you’re new to this game and using a device with an existing Mobile Legends account, this article is also for you, as we’ve listed below the easy steps on how to create a new account in Mobile Legends.
You may want to read: How To Register ML10 in TNT for 10 Pesos
How To Create New Account In Mobile Legends
Whether you like to keep a good record on your account and make a new one for practicing, or you want to delete your old account, follow these steps to create a new account in Mobile Legends.
- If you still want to keep your old Mobile Legends account, the first thing you should do is to link your profile. You can bind your profile with Google Play, Facebook, or VK Account. By doing so, the progress in your old account will be secure as you make a new account. Once you’ve linked your old account, close the game.
- Next, go to your phone “Settings” and click “Apps”.
- On the list of Apps, click “Mobile Legends: Bang Bang” and click “Storage”.
- On the “Storage” section, click “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache”.
- Go back to phone “Settings”, click “App”, and click “Google Play Services”.
- On the “Google Play Services Storage” section, click “Manage Storage”, and then click “Clear All Data”.
- Again, launch the Mobile Legends app on your device.
- Ignore the “Choose an account” section, and tap on the background screen.
- Then, you can create a new account by entering your character name.
- Choose your Region and Gender, and click “Okay”.
- Lastly, complete the tutorial section to start playing with your new Mobile Legends account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a new account in Mobile Legends, you can now switch up accounts by clicking your account avatar. Then, go to your account settings where the 3rd Party Accounts are that you can use to link your profile. On the right corner of the screen, click “Switch Account” if you plan to use both your real and smurf account on the same device.
You may want to read: How to Use GCash to Buy Mobile Legends Diamonds
How to delete a Mobile Legends account?
Once you’ve created a Mobile Legends account, you cannot delete it and remain visible in the game even if you don’t use it. So if you’ve made a new account and you don’t want to use your old Mobile Legends account, you can only unlink it on your device and Google Play, Facebook, or VK Account. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the account you want to unlink.
- Click your account avatar on the upper left corner of the main page.
- Go to “Account” settings and click the 3rd Party Accounts, where the profile you want to log out is linked.
- Next, enter your password.
- Provide a reason why you want to log out of your account. Considering that all reasonings are valid for Moonton, you can assure that the profile you will unlink on your device and 3rd Party Accounts is removed.