A digital or e-wallet is one of the most convenient and efficient ways to perform financial transactions online, allowing users to pay bills, send and receive money, shop online and on-site, buy load, and so much more. And if you’re new to e-wallets, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll share how to send money from GCash to PayMaya to enjoy online payment all the time.
You may also want to read:
How to Send Cash from PayMaya to GCash
But why have two e-wallets when you can only have one? There are many reasons why you should have GCash and PayMaya accounts. First, having these two e-wallets allows you to pay your bills or do financial transactions online anytime if the other is under maintenance or has errors. So it’s like having a backup wallet if the other one is not available.
While the two are the most popular e-wallet in the Philippines, each has different features and billers. So another reason to use both GCash and PayMaya is that you can conveniently pay your bills if the other app doesn’t have the biller you need to pay. Also, since we’re talking about how to send money from GCash to PayMaya, the last reason to have both e-wallets is so that you can easily handle your funds and transfer them if the other one has an insufficient balance.
How to send money from GCash to PayMaya
Now let’s talk about how to send money from GCash to PayMaya.
First things first, ensure that both your e-wallet are verified so you can access all its features.
To send money from GCash to PayMaya, follow the steps below.
- Launch the GCash app and log in by entering your 4-digit MPIN.
- On the dashboard menu, click Send Money.
- Then, click Send to Bank and choose View All under the select partner banks.
- Keep on scrolling until you find PayMaya Philippinbes, Inc. Then, click it.
- Fill out the required fields. Enter the amount you wish to transfer and the PayMaya Account Name and Account Number of the recipient. You can also provide an active email under Send Receipt to.
- Review the details you provided and click Send Money.
- Double-check the details again and click Confirm to finish the transaction.
- Once the transfer is successful, you will receive an SMS or email confirming the transaction.
- Go to your PayMaya account to check if the amount you transferred reflected. It reflects right away if there are no network or app errors.
On the other hand, if you send money from GCash to PayMaya and the amount didn’t reflect in a day, it is best to call their customer service hotline. You may contact GCash at 2882 or call PayMaya 1800-1084-57788
In summary, using GCash and PayMaya can make your life easy through seamless and hassle-free transactions. You can also send money to your friends and family nationwide with these two e-wallets or use them for business transactions. So no matter your purpose for using GCash and PayMaya, they will surely save you from all the hassle of paying bills or shopping online.