PayMaya is one of the leading e-wallets in the Philippines, allowing its users to conveniently perform financial transactions online, from purchasing daily goods and necessities to paying utility bills and government services. With PayMaya, you can also renew your ID and acquire certifications and board examinations. Here’s a guide on how you can apply for PRC Licensure Exam.
So if you’re looking for the easiest way to get your PRC documents and access PRC online services, read our guide to learn how to pay PRC using PayMaya.
What is PRC?
PRC stands for the Professional Regulation Commission, a government agency associated with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). This agency is mandated to manage and implement regulatory policies and laws for different professions by improving and maintaining the standards and ethics of professionals. Furthermore, PRC supervises the licensure examinations for individuals desiring to become professionals in their chosen fields.
What are the fees for PRC?
There are varying PRC fees you can pay based on your selected transaction. If you’re paying for the board examination, the fees range from around P450 to P1,500 based on your field. For holders of Non-Baccalaureate degrees, the examination fee is around P600, and around P1,500 for Ocular Pharmacologists.
On the other hand, the examination fee for Bachelor’s degree holders is around P900 and P450 for a retake. If you’re requesting a renewal of your PRC ID, it is around P420 to P450 with 3-years of validity. Also, if you’re paying PRC using PayMaya, there is a P8 convenience charge per transaction, so ensure to cash in enough funds.
How to pay PRC using PayMaya?
Now, let’s talk about how to pay for PRC services using PayMaya.
The first thing to do is you need to register an account on PRC Online Services. But if you want to access PRC Online Services without a registered account, comply with the following requirements:
- Active email address and password
- Active Mobile Number (ex. 09351234567)
- Personal details (including graduation date)
- ID photo (jpg.format)
- Valid ID Card
Nonetheless, if you have a registration account, follow the steps below to proceed with the payment:
- Visit the PRC Online Services website.
- Click Sign In and enter your Username and Password.
- Fill out the Personal Information page.
- Click the Save Information button to confirm saving data. Also, if renewing your PRC ID check the designated box under the Valid ID section.
- Read the Photo Requirements to avoid delay or disapproval before uploading your 2×2 ID photo.
- After completing your account, select a transaction.
- Fill out the required fields on your chosen transaction and click Proceed.
- Choose your Preferred PRC Regional Office and click Proceed on the Appointment page. Then, select PayMaya as the payment option.
- If for shipping, check Yes on the Shipping Service and click the Next button. Enter the Shipping details and select PayMaya as the payment option.
- If for pick-up, check No on the Shipping Service and select your Preferred PRC Regional Office. Then, choose PayMaya as the payment option.
- Next, click Next on your chosen mode of transaction.
- Double-check your details and click Submit Application. Remember, you cannot edit your application details once you submit it, so ensure the provided data are correct.
- Complete the payment and save your e-receipt.