The Modern Millionaires training program teaches you how to make money by selling leads.
What’s the one thing that can make or break a business? The answer is, leads. The Internet is becoming the biggest source of lead generation. This is because the search for a product or service starts from Google.
This is why more and more businesses are turning towards the internet. Lead generation takes a little more than setting up a website or facebook page.
Is the Modern Millionaires legit?
What distinguishes the Modern Millionaires course from scams is the business model. The course promises to teach the fundamentals of lead generation. Is one of the more practical ways of making money online. Check out Netbooksreview if you want to explore more methods.
Let’s have a look at some pros and cons of Modern Millionaires (or lead flipping in general).
Good things about the Modern Millionaires course:
- The course is quite to the point. Many online courses talk about unnecessary things to increase the “training hours”. Modern millionaires training materials don’t waste time in starting from history or Internet marketing. It doesn’t get too technical at any point of time. You will start getting the value right from the first chapter. For example, there is a curated list of 100+ niches to choose from.
- The course teaches legit skills:
You will learn two skills that can turn into a full-fledged career. The first one is PPC management. Google Adwords and Facebook Ads are the fastest growing advertising platforms. You can learn the basics of setting up campaigns or audience targeting by signing up for this course and then help businesses make the most of their advertising dollars by working as a PPC manager.
- The second skill is lead nurturing and lead generation. Many businesses fail to realize that it is not easy to convert a first time visitor into a customer. So, it is important to get them to subscribe for your email, messages, or push notifications. This way you can follow up with tips, special offers, or product announcements. This is called lead nurturing and The Modern Millionaires has a full chapter dedicated to lead nurturing.
- There are plenty of coaches:
The course founders Abdul and Chance are still very active in the community (i.e. an FB group). That is enough to show that it is not a scam. Remember that these are not the only two coaches. Modern Millionaires private community has a team of coaches that organize workshops and zoom calls on a very consistent basis. The community is actually more valuable than the course because it can help you find the solutions for any problem or challenge you might face.
- You can run this business from home and you can start without hiring a team. This gives you great flexibility because you can work at your own pace without worrying about the accumulative cost of office expenses or team salaries.
- The last module of the course explains how to automate the entire process. This is important because a true entrepreneur wouldn’t like to get stuck in a business like a 9 to 5 job. Automation process allows you to start another business, travel, or just spend more time with your friends and family.
- You do not need to have extensive knowledge of online marketing before taking this course. This course will give you the tools and tutorials for everything you need, and when you get stuck, you will have the help of the coaches and community, where you can post your questions and get instant answers.
Bad things about Modern Millionaires:
- You need to have the time and patience to learn lots of new things. It’s not easy if you are stressed out from your full time job. The good thing is, you can learn at your own pace.
- Some parts of the course will push you out of your comfort zone. For example, you will need to pick the phone and get on call with potential buyers of your leads. It is not too challenging because you are not making cold calls with random offers. Most business owners will be all ears as soon as you start talking about sales-ready leads.
- The basic membership is not expensive but you will still need a few thousand dollars to get your hands on the tools. Not to forget the cost you will incur by running PPC campaigns.
- The plan works best with local businesses, which means, you should ideally be based in some large cities or countries to make the most of it.
The course definitely has a lot more positives than the negatives. It is a legit training program and far from being a scam. You will still have to work hard, learn new things, and venture into new territories before you’re able to make any money. But the opportunity is real. There are businesses who are anxiously waiting for someone to help them with lead generation. And if you can do that, you are certainly going to earn a good income.
Who are Chance and Abdul?
Chance and Abdul are two young entrepreneurs and the brains behind this brand. The term “Modern Millionaires” describe these two fellows since they haven’t used the old or conventional methods like affiliate marketing or blogging to make money online. Instead, they have used a very smart technique, known as lead flipping.
Lead flipping is a simple but smart technique of generating leads and selling them to businesses. Online marketing professionals know how important leads are for service based businesses. Abdul and Chance are known for their courses like Modern Middleman or Officeless agency, which are all primarily about taking advantage of this demand. But instead of working “for” these businesses, you work for yourself. This gives you flexibility and control.
Can you make a lot of money using the Modern Millionaires method?
The name suggests you can be a millionaire using this method. That might sound a little too good to be true. No matter how legit or practical a business, it takes some doing to reach the six figures or seven figures income level. Not all students have the determination or persistence to achieve that. The real question is, can you really make a good income? The answer is yes.
There certainly is money in the lead flipping system.
You can browse through the YouTube channel of Abdul and Chance and you will find a number of success students sharing their success stories. People have managed to make as much as $30k per month or more. And those people were not marketing veterans or lead generation gurus.
You will find similar stories on other platforms like their Facebook group or BBB.
The best part about lead flipping is that you do not have to rely on just one or two businesses. If you can generate leads, you will find many buyers, which means you can keep scaling the business.
What about all those negative reviews?
It is common for all training programs or courses to have some successful and some not very successful students. The successful students will admire the course while others might not think highly of it. However, going through some of those negative reviews reveal an interesting thing.
All those reviews are coming from people who haven’t really signed up or tried the course. Isn’t that interesting? Another common theme in all those reviews is that they will offer a better alternative. Browse through their website and you will find that they are doing pretty much the same while reviewing some other training programs or courses as well. Then there are people who just want to target searches like Modern millionaires scam or modern millionaires review.
They are not scammers for sure:
You will be hard pressed to find a negative review that talks with real numbers or examples. For example, a student who claims they didn’t learn anything or someone who says that they just take your money and do not respond to your questions. Scammers are not available like 24/7 for all of your questions in course communities (and that is in addition to all those coaches or senior students).
What are Modern Millionaires Online Billboards?
When you are working as a lead flipping agency, you are basically using your ads and landing pages as the online billboards. People see these ads, click and land on your website, and leave their contact details that you can pass on to the businesses. If you have worked with Google Ads or Facebook Ads, you will know that it takes some time to reach a point where your advertising spend has a positive ROAS. The best part about lead flipping is that after some time you will have a number of billboards that are working really well.
Who needs to sign up for the course?
If you are just looking for some easy or a quick way to earn online income, then the course is not for you. It is also not a good fit if you don’t know anything about the online businesses. That doesn’t mean you need some kind of prior knowledge of online marketing or lead generation to use the information in the course. The course will teach you everything but people who are not business savvy might find it hard to get a hang of it.
If you are someone who is ready to get down and dirty with building a business from scratch. And you are not afraid of learning new things and giving them a try, then this is definitely for you. You might or might not earn six figures income in your first few months but there is a very small chance of failure. This is simply because you are using PPC platforms to generate traffic and leads, so you will definitely get results. The only challenge is to get them at a cost that is profitable.
Modern Millionaires success – How much time and money do you need?
It depends on how soon you want to succeed. You can start by spending just one or two hours a day but that will take a long time. Ideally, you should take it as a full time or part time job where you are spending at least 4 to 5 hours. Remember that once the business is set, you can automate the process. Coming to the cost, it will help if you have a $4k to $5k budget to set up PPC campaigns. Remember that it is a very low risk investment because you will have sellers ready to buy as soon as you start to generate leads. It’s worth noting that the module that talks about finding and signing up potential buyers comes before the one that talks about generating leads.
In other words, you will have the buyers even before you start spending on lead generation.
Scam or not – Final Verdict:
As you can see, the Modern Millionaires training program is far from being a scam. It is not a get rich quick formula. You will have to work really hard to make it work. But there is enough guidance, motivation, and inspiration inside the course and community to take you there. Abdul and Chance have created a detailed course and built a vibrant community to support it. Not to forget the tools or templates that you will get to make your life easier.
If you are serious and ready to do the work, it is a legit business opportunity.