Five Star Bus Company is one of the largest transport services in the Philippines, servicing routes to and from Metro Manila and Northern Luzon provinces. Like its parent company Victory Liner, Five Star Bus Company also boasts decades of experience in the transport industry.
It’s one of the most trusted bus companies in the Philippines that provide routes up to Tuguegarao. They also offer varying buses that will surely meet each passenger’s demand. With that said, read on as we share the list of Five Star Bus terminals and other essential details to help plan your adventures ahead!
Related article: List Of Victory Bus Terminals
History of Five Star Bus
Established in Metro Manila in 1983, the Five Star Bus Company first started operating in the city utilizing ordinary buses. Around the 1990s, the company grew when the Pangasinan Transportation Company, or Pantranco, stopped its operations.
In addition, Five Star Bus Company manages three bus companies that transport passengers in Luzon. It offers a Manila to Bataan route thru its subsidiary, Bataan Transit Company, where they share a terminal in Cubao, Pasay, and Quezon City. Bataan Transit has its own terminal in Avenida.
Previously known as the Royal Eagle Transit, the First North Luzon Transit is another subsidiary of Five Star Bus, servicing routes to cities around the western parts of Bulacan and Pampanga southwestern areas. CityBus is also a subsidiary, while the Laguna Star Bus is an affiliate of Five Star.
With First North Luzon Transit, Five Star Bus also acquired the company holdings and franchise lines of Sierra Madre Transportation Company, Incorporation in August 2010. Moreover, Five Star obtained all the routes of Santrans Corporation, excluding the Pangasinan, Bulacan, San Quintin, and Tayug.
Today, Five Star Bus and its parent company Victory Liner utilize Tachograph to monitor their fleet of drivers continuously overspeeding 100 km per hour. If caught over-speeding, the driver will be suspended automatically.
Five Star Bus company is your companion to a joyful and safe journey, providing hundreds of quality buses under its fleet. Boasting 40 years of experience in the transport industry, Five Star Bus Company is famous to both commuters and leisure travelers.
They ensure that their services are of high standards and their buses are top of the line to meet the market trends and satisfy the demands of passengers. Five Star also utilizes and maintains different bus units from Nissan Diesel, King Long, Hyundai, Hino, Higer, JAC Motors, MAN, and Volvo B7R.
Aside from that, Five Star uses modified buses, like the Yutong ZK6119HA, Hyundai Aero Space LS, Hino RM2P Grand Metro body, and Nissan Diesel Yutong ZK6120HE. From ordinary and regular to deluxe and super deluxe equipped with onboard restrooms, Five Star Bus undeniably offers quality services.
List of Five Star Bus Terminals
At the time of writing, Five Star Bus has terminals in Cubao, Pasay, Avenida, and Total Gas Station Balintawak. They also have plenty of bus terminals in Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, and the Ilocos region. Here is the list of Five Star Bus terminals that you can refer to whenever traveling:
- Five Star Bus in Cubao EDSA Quezon City.
- Cubao – EDSA Cubao, Quezon City
- Pasay – Aurora Blvd., Pasay (headquarters of Five Star)
- Total Gas Station Balintawak – EDSA Balintawak, Quezon City
- Avenida – Doroteo Jose St., Sta. Cruz, Manila (for Pangasinan, Solano, Tuguegarao and Santiago trips only)
- Tuguegarao City – Balzain Highway, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan via TPLEX
- Piat – Brgy. Poblacion I, Piat, Cagayan
- Solano – Brgy. Poblacion North, Solano, Nueva Vizcaya via TPLEX
- Santiago City – Brgy. Calao East, Santiago City, Isabela via TPLEX
- Angadanan – ISELCO III Angadanan, Isabela via Alicia/TPLEX
- Maddela – Brgy. Poblacion Sur, Maddela, Qurino
- Cabanatuan City – Cabanatuan Central Terminal, Brgy. Padre Crisostomo, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- Cabanatuan City – Zulueta St., Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- San Antonio – Brgy. Poblacion, San Antonio, Nueva Ecija
- Tarlac City – Siesta Bus Stop, Zamora St., Tarlac City, Tarlac
- Angeles City – Marquee Mall Bus Terminal, Marquee Mall, Angeles City, Pampanga (for air-conditioned buses only)
- Mabalacat City – Dau Bus Terminal, Mabalacat City, Pamapanga (ordinary fare and air-conditioned buses only)
- Agno – Brgy. Poblacion East, Agno, Pangasinan
- Alaminos City – Quezon Ave., Alaminos City, Pangasinan
- Anda – Brgy. Poblacion, Anda, Pangasinan
- Bolinao – Poblacion Road, Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Dagupan City – Perez Blvd., Dagupan City, Pangasinan
- San Carlos City – Rizal Ave., San Carlos City, Pangasinan
- Tayug – Mabini St., Tayug, Pangasinan
But what routes does this bus company service? Five Star Bus Terminals mainly offers passenger transport to key destinations in the north, including Northern Zambales, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Bulacan, Tarlac, Nueva Ecija, and Cagayan Valley.
They offer routes to Alaminos, Agno, Anda, Bolinao, Cabanatuan, Dagupan, San Carlos, Tayug, Santiago, Maddela, and Tuguegarao. Also, their terminal in Avenida only offers trips to Dagupan. However, their subsidiary, the Bicol Isarog Transport System, acquired their former terminal in Sampaloc.
Five Star Bus Company also offers cargo services for those who want to send supplies for their business. Their Bagahe Padala Office in the Cubao terminal is open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. Also, you may drop off your cargo at their terminals in Pasay, Avenida, Cagayan, Tayug, Dau, Angeles, Bataan, and Cabanatuan.
For more details, check their official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/fivestarbus/. You may also call their hotlines thru the following to ship cargo:
- Pasay Cargo Padala- 0961 512 8377
- Cubao Cargo Padala- 0905 416 0869
If you’re considering Five Star Bus for your upcoming travels, please take note of the following reminders:
- If booking a seat online, you must pay for the ticket within 12 hours to reserve the seat.
- Provide an active and valid email address when booking a ticket online.
- After paying for the ticket, check your email for the Trip Voucher. If you didn’t receive a Trip Voucher, contact the payment platform immediately for assistance.
- Note that fees may apply if booking a ticket online for Five Star Bus Company.
How to book a ticket with Five Star Bus?
Based on the Facebook post of Five Star Bus, you may book a ticket online at https://www.pinoytravel.com.ph/. Enter your origin and destination, and choose the date and time of your travel. Then, pay for the ticket fare online to serve the seat. Also, you may contact their hotline at 09759735497 for inquiries and booking.
How to ship cargo thru Five Star Bus
If you wish to ship cargo for business or personal use, go to the Five Star Bus terminal to drop off your package. Fill out the required forms and pay the shipping fee. But remember, the delivery duration varies based on the destination.
Does student or senior get fare discounts with Five Star Bus?
Student and senior citizen passengers can get fare discounts with the Five Star Bus. However, the 20% discount only applies to tickets purchased at the bus terminals. Thus, the fare discount is not applicable for tickets purchased online.
What provinces and areas does Five Star Bus serve?
Five Star Bus Company service routes to and from Metro Manila, Pampanga, Northern Zambales, Bulacan, Tarlac, Nueve Ecija, and Cagayan Valley. Moreover, they mainly provide transport services to Pangasinan and Central Luzon.
How to get to the Five Star Bus terminal in Pasay?
To get to the Five Star Bus terminal in Pasay, take the MRT-3 and alight at Taft Station or hop on LRT-1 and exit EDSA Station. After getting off, walk for about 10 minutes to get to the Five Star Bus terminal in Pasay.
How much is the ticket for the Five Star Bus?
The ticket fares differ per destination. But if you’re coming from Manila, the ticket fare is around P346 for Tarlac, P485 for Pangasinan, and P235 for Nueva Ecija. Note that these are only estimated fares since they may change over time and are based on your drop-off point.
How long is the travel duration for Five Star Bus?
It depends since it varies per destination and traffic conditions. But for popular routes, below is the estimated travel duration:
- Manila to Tarlac- 2 to 3 hours
- Manila to Pangasinan- 5 to 6 hours
- Manila to Nueva Ecija- 2 to 3 hours
Five Star Bus Company
Address: 2220 Aurora Blvd, Pasay City, Philippines
Telephone Number: (02) 833 4772
Customer Service: 09277124349