Trading cryptocurrency can be intimidating at first, especially without proper and efficient tools. Also, if you plan to get into a long-term investment, it’s only appropriate to choose the most trusted yet beneficial trading platform that offers lower fees. With that said, we’ve listed the steps below on how to create a Binance account, ideal for novice to advanced traders.
Nonetheless, before we go straight on how to create a Binance account, first, let’s discuss why you should join this trading platform.
What is Binance?
Founded in Hong Kong in 2017, Binance is considered the largest cryptocurrency exchange across the globe, which features trading of altcoins. It allows trading of over hundreds of cryptocurrencies and tokens, like Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), and Binance Coin (BNB), which is the platforms own crypto exchange.
You may want to read: How to Create a Metamask Account
What are the benefits of Binance?
But what makes Binance stand out from the rest exchange is that it offers the lowest trading fees. The platform charges at 0.1% maximum and less than 50% trading fee by paying Binance Coin, which only costs 0.05%. Furthermore, it enables users to transmit and acquire cryptocurrency with no charges, as the platform allows users to transfer directly with other traders. However, additional charges may apply depending on the intermediary between the users and receivers.
You may want to read: How To Buy Cryptocurrency via Gcash
How to Create a Binance Account?
Finally, let’s talk about how to create a Binance account. You can utilize the trading platform on PC or your mobile device, allowing you to trade anytime and anywhere. To start trading, check out the steps below to create your Binance account:
How to Create a Binance account via PC
- Search for Binance on your browser, or visit this link https://www.binance.com/.
- On the upper right corner of the homepage, click “Register”.
- Choose whether to register with Email or Mobile and create an 8 character password containing one uppercase and number. You may also enter a “Referral ID” if your friend referred you to join Binance. Then, check the “Terms of Service” and click “Create Account”.
- Proceed with the “Security Verification” by completing a puzzle, then wait for the verification code sent to your email or mobile number.
- To verify your account, enter the verification code and click “Submit” to create a Binance account.
How to Create a Binance account via Mobile
- Download and launch the Binance app on your mobile device.
- On the upper left corner of the screen, click “Log In/Register”.
- Complete the puzzle to proceed with the “Security Verification.
- Next, enter the verification code sent to your email or mobile number, and click “Submit” to create a Binance account.
Once you have successfully created a Binance account, make sure to complete the Identity Verification to access the fiat deposit and limits for withdrawal by filling out your account details, submitting your ID for documentation, and a selfie. In addition, it is advisable to allow 2FA authentication to keep your Binance account secure. Afterward, you can proceed with P2P trading and start earning.