If you’re planning to travel locally or abroad, securing a Covid Vaccine Certificate is essential to make your vacation less troublesome. This certificate is required by local authorities when entering establishments or tourist destinations to ensure the public’s safety.
With that said, we’ve created an in-depth guide on how to get Covid Vaccine Certificate online to help you avoid problems whenever traveling. So keep reading!
How To Get Covid Vaccine Certificate Online
While you can request one from your local government, securing your Covid Vaccine Certificate online is more convenient. That’s why, if you need proof of your Covid-19 vaccination status for your future travels, follow the steps below on how to get Covid Vaccine Certificate online:
1. Go to the VAXCertPh website.
Visit the official website of VaxCertPH and click the Continue button to request a Vaccination Certificate.
2. Review and Agree to the Data Privacy Statement.
Read and review the Data Privacy Statement on the Vaccination Certificate Request page. Then, tick the box to agree to the Privacy Statement and click Continue. Also, keep your Vaccination card and valid government-issued ID with you before proceeding.
3. Answer questions regarding your vaccination.
Answer the following questions with Yes or No:
- Were you vaccinated more than 48 hours ago for any of your doses?
- Are you using this for International Travel?
Then, click the Next button. But note that individuals who have received their dose in less than 48 hours cannot proceed. Instead, wait after 48 hours to update your record before re-applying for your vaccination certificate.
4. Input your Personal Information.
Input the following Personal Information before clicking Continue:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Middle Name
5. Input Vaccination Details.
Next, input your accurate Vaccination Details. Tick the designated box if your first dose is Johnson & Johnson or Sputnik Light. If not, enter the Municipality/City of Vaccination and Vaccination Date of the following:
- 1st Dose Vaccination
- 2nd Dose Vaccination
- Additional Dose Vaccination
- 2nd Additional Dose Vaccination
Then, tick off the box I am not a robot and click Continue.
6. Double-check entered details.
Double-check the Personal Information and Vaccination Details you have entered before clicking Continue on the Review Information section.
7. Generate a Vaccination Certificate.
Once your record appears, click the Generate Vaccination Certificate button. Also, ensure to check if your details are correct. If there is no record found or incorrect information for some doses, click the Update Record button instead.
You can also input the Vaccine Brand for doses without details to update your record. But if you have correct and complete records, tick the box I am not a robot and click Generate Vaccination Certificate.
8. Copy your Vaccination Certificate.
The next page will display your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate containing your vaccination details, certificate ID, and QR code. To get a PDF file copy, click the Download Vaccination Certificate button.
How To Update Record of Covid Vaccine Certificate Online
On the other hand, some doses may have incorrect details or no record. If that’s the case, click the Update Record button to proceed with the Vaccination Correction Request page. Then, follow the steps below:
- Fill out or review Personal Information and click Next.
- Update or enter missing details of your vaccination, like the Vaccine Brand.
- Double-check your vaccination details and click Next.
- If your vaccination record is not updated or incorrectly registered, provide the following:
- Vaccination Card
- Government-issued ID
- At least 1-contact detail, such as email address or contact number
- Tick I am not a robot and click Submit Request. Also, if you have an urgent International Flight, tick the designated box.
- Then, take a screenshot of your Reference ID to track your request or contact support.
However, if you don’t get any update within 5 days, you may contact 88-7614-88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Track Covid Vaccine Certificate Request
You can also track the status of your request if there is no update on your Covid Vaccine Certificate by following the steps below:
- Visit the VAXCertPH website.
- Click the Track Request Status button.
- Enter the Reference ID of your request and your First Name.
- Tick I am not a robot and click Track Status.
- Then, the status of your request will appear if Open, Validating, Rejected, Updated, or Closed.
Upon submission of your request, the default status is Open, which means the validation hasn’t started yet. If your request is Validating status, it is Under Review and validated by the LGU. However, Rejected status means updating records is impossible due to duplicate applications or inconsistency of documents and LGU records.
If your request has an Updated status, your record was already corrected or updated. While a Closed status request means you have received the update on your contact details.
How To Verify Covid Vaccine Certificate
Meanwhile, if you wish to verify your Covid Vaccine Certificate, use a smartphone or any device with a camera. To do so, follow the step below:
- Go to the VAXCertPH website using your mobile device.
- On the homepage, you will see buttons requesting or verifying a Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate. Click the Scan button to confirm the QR code of your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Allow the website to access your camera and click Scan to verify the QR code.
- After scanning the QR code of your Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate, it will display your vaccination details, certificate ID, and QR code. You have finally verified a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How do I get Covid Vaccine Certificate if no record is found?
You need to click the Update Record button if there is no record for your Covid Vaccine Certificate. Once on the Vaccination Correction Request page, input your missing vaccination details and upload a photo of your Vaccination Card and one 1-government-issued ID.
Then, wait for your request within 5 days. You can also contact VAXCertPH if there is no update on your request. On the contrary, you can head to your local government for assistance if rejected.
How do I update my Covid Vaccine Certificate?
If you recently got your 2nd or additional dose vaccination, VAXCertPH will automatically update your records in 48 hours. Then, after 48 hours, you can regenerate your Covid Vaccine Certificate. If not, proceed to the Vaccination Correction Request or your local government.
How do I contact the Covid Vaccine Certificate hotline?
You may contact VAXCertPH through the following:
- Toll-free: (02) 88-7614-88, 1-800-875-65599, 1-800-188-83197
- Globe Local DID: (02) 7756-5599
- PLDT Local DID: (02) 8672-7811